Sunday, October 2, 2011

My son's birthday is in December would this make him one of the youngest in the school year in Australia


My son's birthday is in December would this make him one of the youngest in the school year in Australia?

Toddler & Preschooler - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If he seems ready to start school you should let him. You could hold him back and let him start next year. There is no one right answer for every child.
2 :
Where I live they must turn 5 before October. My daughter's birthday is in December so she can't go until next year. That means she will be turning 6 a few months after starting Kindergarten. So she will be older than many of her classmates.You can have your child tested to see if he is ready to start Kindergarten, but I chose to let her go to preschool for another year to help her social skills.
Read more discussion :