Sunday, September 25, 2011

If I want to major in IT (computer studies) would I be able to study Music and French aswell


If I want to major in IT (computer studies) would I be able to study Music and French aswell?
I'm still in high school (Australia) and I've been thinking about my future lately (like what university I should go to, majors etc) I currently study music and French at school and I'm pretty good at them. So if I want to major in IT (in university), could I still be able to take French classes or Music classes? Thanks :D
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
That shouldn't be a problem as long have met any required prereq. The courses might even count as electives. Even if they don't, there's not really a limit on what you're allowed to learn as long as you are able to manage it. The are some limits on the number of hours you are able to get financial for, so you might want to look at that. But where money is not an issue, people are able to even pursue double majors.
2 :
Yes you can.. the trick is time management...
Read more discussion :