Wednesday, May 9, 2012

UNIVERSITY: BEST BUSINESS SCHOOL? Coming from Australia!


UNIVERSITY: BEST BUSINESS SCHOOL? Coming from Australia!?
I am currently in Australia doing Bachelors of Commerce, I'm in my first year and I'd like to look at the UK for my second year starting 2011 Jan, and I would like to do a study abroad for a year. I have choices from these universities in the UK Kings College Lancaster University Nottingham Trent Uni Uni of Bradford Uni of East Anglia Uni of Essex Uni of Leeds Uni of Liverpool Uni of Nottingham Uni of Reading Uni of Sheffield Uni of Sussex ANYY help at all would be much appreciated, I'm looking for a university with a good reputation and a good Business school. THANK YOU!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are many online web sites that offer you a list of colleges and universities, but most of them are paid. Here is one company that offer you to browse schools around the world for free (no catches) . Just complete their questions and they will accept you. Go to http://TopEducationFinder.info Hope that will help
Read more discussion :