Sunday, March 25, 2012

California or Australia. Which are the Top Business School in this places


California or Australia. Which are the Top Business School in this places?
I'm 33 years old from Colombia. I spend a lot of years dedicated to business, and also International social working. I'm concedering on going to Business School, as an Old non-traditional college student. I like Southern California, and East-Coast Australia, because It's important for me to study near beaches with good waves for surfing. I have been surfing since I was a Kid. Thanks.
Surfing - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you want some good surf, I would have to say UCSD. Blacks is almost within walking distance of the campus. I think that UCSD has the best surf in California http://www.surfline.com/reports/report_travel.cfm?id=4245
2 :
I don't know much about Australia as I've never been there, but I've been living in San Diego, California for most of my life. I agree that UCSD is definitely one of the top schools in California to go to. SDSU has a strong Business Department, and is really competitive. Only bad thing about SDSU from an academics standpoint is that there's a lot of distractions. From the Fraternities, to Sororities, and Parties, there's so much to distract you. UCSD has some of that, but clearly not as much. There are miles and miles of great surf within biking and driving distance to UCSD. In the South, there's good surf in Point Loma/ Sunset Cliffs, Ocean Beach, Pacific Beach, Windansea, La Jolla/ Scripps Pier, Black's Beach north of La Jolla, 15th Street in Del Mar, Cardiff Reef, Swami's, etc. I've left out a bunch of surf spots, but these are the ones I could think of off the top of my head.
3 :
If you are interested in social work you will want to go to school for an MSW not a business degree. There are good schools in southern CA and in Australia. DA
Read more discussion :