Monday, February 2, 2009

What do I need to pack to go to Australia


What do I need to pack to go to Australia?
I recently got accepted by EF (studying abroad program) to attend Grade 11 High School in Australia and I was wondering, what should I pack if I'm going there for one year? I'll be living with a host family and probably doing a lot of activities there. So what do I need to pack? Thanks so much for your help and advice! : )
Packing & Preparation - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I studied abroad in Australia too- best time of my life! have fun! Pack lots of sunscreen, and layers. The weather is hot during the day and cold at night. also bring phone cards so you can call home for cheap! If you can, travel around the whole country- there is so much to see. Oh, and don't forget your passport lol
Read more discussion :