Friday, January 2, 2009

Things to do in Adelaide, South Australia on School Holidays


Things to do in Adelaide, South Australia on School Holidays?
Hey everyone! I have holidays in two weeks and I really don't want to waste them and regret it later. What are some good things to do? Like, are there any camps around or something? And, also, please give some ideas of what to do when staying home. PS. I don't have friends so please don't say go to the beach with friends or shopping with friends... cause i don't have friends...
Other - Games & Recreation - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hmm... Maybe Murrylands Aquatics Camp.. I'm going there with my school before school holidays!! Maybe a drive through the city.. ?? Idk sorry lol!
2 :
Online Jobs, Part time jobs. Earn Rs.2000 daily. Hi, I have found an interesting website for earning money in Internet. You can Earn Rs.2000 Jobs is Filling simple online forms in the internet. It take only 2-5 min to fill those forms. On an average you can Earn. Rs.1000 per day. Click this http://www.netjobs4all.com?id=305153 and register today