Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Toothpaste, blotchy skin, now scabby skin, 2 days before school, HELP .


Toothpaste, blotchy skin, now scabby skin, 2 days before school, HELP ???!?
Sorry for asking this twice :( Okay, im freaking out. I have 2 days before i go back to school (australia) and yesterday, i had this gigantic zit on my left cheek, and another one on my right cheek, and seeing how everyone said that putting toothpaste on would make it smaller, so i put some toothpaste on my cheeks, and it really stung badly, but i didn't wash it out until 30 minutes later XD And when i did, my face was all blotchy like a million mosquitos bit my face, it was horrible, i wanted to cry. And then it just hurt whenever i touched it, and it was all sore, and i put some aloe vera gel on it, and went to bed, and this morning i woke up and my face is all... scabby, it hurts and its all pink and horrible. How can i get rid of this before school, in two days ? It's really horrible, i don't even want tot go out. And i don't have makeup =[ My face hurts when i yawn or wash my face, and it stings lightly even though i don't have anything on it right now, and also, should i wash my face with my cleanser or not, because im scared it'll sting and what about a facial ??? It looks like i have a bad case of ex ma (spelling?)
Skin Conditions - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
wow did you rub tooth paste all over your face? your suppose to put it on a specific spot, not all over. make sure you put lotion on your face and don't pick at it! you don't want scars.
Read more discussion :