Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Will I still have to go to school


Will I still have to go to school?
If I leave the UK when i've done my GCSEs and leave school at 16. (the age for leaving here). Will I still have to go to school in Australia? In Australia you have to stay until you're 18, I think.
Primary & Secondary Education - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, Unless your are a citizen of that country then you have to abide by the law and youre not so you wont have to.
2 :
I think it depends. If GCSEs are a similar standard to their exams or they start school later than us then I guess you wouldn't have to. Obviously though if your GCSEs don't mean anything in Australia and you won't be able to get a job, you'd probably have to go to school.
3 :
When then yes, you still have to apply to the laws of other countries.
4 :
No, you aren't a citizen of Australia.
Read more discussion :