Saturday, October 9, 2010

Transferring from Australia to American high school HELP


Transferring from Australia to American high school HELP?
I want to do my last year of high school in America and I was wondering how they would do that.. Like.... how would I 'graduate' from an American high school and how they would work out what my GPA is, or if their is a different system for transfer students! HELP HEEELP!
Primary & Secondary Education - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It would be impossible for anyone to answer. You need to get into talks with your counselor, and if you know which american school you want to go to, you need to get into talks with them.
2 :
...
3 :
I transfered from Italian schools to American schools in my junior year. I had to bring all my transcripts and took tests to see at what level I was. I was placed ahead a year. This was back in 1991 and I had moved to Florida. Just make sure you have your transcripts from your schools in Australia.
Read more discussion :