Thursday, September 9, 2010

I have an old friend in Australia doing school where i am traveling and i really like him but does he like me


I have an old friend in Australia doing school where i am traveling and i really like him but does he like me?
I graduated with my friend and we've always been in different circles but good friends when we do meet up. The last couple years we have not really talked much as we have both been in relationships and in different circles with work and school. This year he is studying Australia and i happen to be travelling here as well. When we first realized we didn't really talk as he had his girlfriend here for a bit. Now they have broken up and she has gone home and i know he's a bit upset. After she left we started talking on the phone for hours about everything! I went and visited for 2 days but was sick and we didn't get to do much. I stayed at his place but not in his room. We are planning lots of trips together but i'm worried because i really like him and have no idea if he has any of the same feelings? What should i do?? Should i just admit. I don't want to ruin anything!
Singles & Dating - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Enjoy your time together and see what happens. He must like you and enjoy being with you or he wouldn't make these plans. Just be yourself. xox
2 :
Be cool, he likes you too.
3 :
You indicated that you guys talked for hours about everything after his girlfriend left for home. In all that talk did you guys never once talk about each other and whatever feelings may exist between the two of you.Then you went to visit him for two days.What was the understanding when you went there,did you go as a girlfriend or a platonic friend.Before you start planning trips together,why don't you resolve the dating issue first.With the issues resolved you can now decide for the two of you ,where it is going, and what happens if he runs into his ex I hope the best for you.
Read more discussion :