Friday, June 25, 2010

worst high school year in australia


worst high school year in australia?
yeah, i just started year nine today, and i just dont think i'm going to get aong with much of my class. subjects are ok, i chose them, but the teachers suck. so, well i think year nine will be the worst year, but what r ur opinions?also if you want to say which year you found worst and why do so. thnks in advance!
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Enjoy Yr 9. I wish I were doing Yr 9 again. I'm in Yr 11 this year and I'm freaking out. I'm at a new school with no friends and all the teachers are making things all scary because everything I do counts for my university admissions index. Have fun now, before you need to work hard!
Read more discussion :