Tuesday, June 9, 2009

can someone give me all the details about entring a b school in australia


can someone give me all the details about entring a b school in australia?
i would like to mba in public relations . i have just started preparing for my gmat.should i take up both gmat and toefl or is it enough if i take up either of these? when is the best time to take up gmat? how do i register for gmat? how do i select colleges? can i enter college this year? i'm not going to any coaching class but am preparing with cat materials from a well known coaching centre.. is that enough? i have a comparatively low score in my ug. will that affect my admissions? please take time to give me all the advice and help you can offer.. it would be very helpful for me..
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You say you go to school in Australia...but sorry I don't understand gmat? toefl? (maybe I'm just getting old and its been to long since I have been at school lol!) And by b school you mean Business? Just google "mba in pr school australia" and all your options should come up.
Read more disussion :